C. Do not tag the person who tagged you,
or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I'm a quarter Japanese, a quarter Italian, half Brazilian with Portuguese and Spanish descendants as well, born, raised and currently living in Brazil. I speak Portuguese (duh), English (duh²), Spanish, understand a lot of Japanese (although I can't write/read >>; learned from ear), can make my way around Italian and French and am currently taking German classes. Can you tell I have a thing for languages..? : P
2. I'm the lead female singer of a J-music (anisongs and J-rock mostly) band that's quite well known in my city and performs in all the local events. I dream of learning to play the violin and the piano someday. I practice with a hip-hop group, but don't perform
3. I. loathe. feet. If I didn't need my own I'd cut them off. Seriously. I enjoy walking barefooted, though.
4. My mind is quite peculiar. If you give me the name of a character or even several plus a random word it'll instantly start writing fic. And I tend to imagine most of the things people tell me, as in, actually watch it happening in my head. It's quite distressing sometimes.
5. I get attached to people very easily. I'm quite irritable, though. But it takes a lot to actually make me dislike someone. I like to listen to others, try to help and advise. Choosing to go into Psychology might have been a good choice.
6. People often stare straight at my face when I'm walking around. It makes me feel weird, as if there's something wrong with me. My friends say it happens because I have an exotic face. I don't think so. At all.
7. I love hanging out with my friends, IRL or online. I'd much rather stay at home watching a movie together/rp-ing all night than go to a crowded party. Which is why you will most likely find me online all day =P
Meh, don't wanna tag anyone : > Feel free to do it if you want~!